You can download Igloo here.
- Added support for XUnit XML output format. More info.
- Added EqualsWithDelta constraint. More info.
- Unknown exceptions are now caught and added to the test result. Otherwise Igloo will display a dialog on some operating systems. Igloo should now play nicer with continuous integration servers.
- Added support for context wide set up and tear down. More info.
- Added support for test listeners. More info.
- Added support for Visual Studio formatted output (use
Assert::Thatto include line numbers of failing tests). More info.
- Added support for custom matchers via
Assert::That(42, Fulfills(IsEvenNumber()));More info.
- Support for Describe/It and When/Then syntax by using
- Added IsEmpty() and Is().Empty() container constraints
- Support for assertions on exceptions.
- Added missing include of <memory>.
- Aliases for registration macros moved to its own file to enable customization.
- Fixed: The registration of nested contexts could fail under some circumstances.
- Support for BDD-style tests using Context/Spec. This replaces the TestFixture/TestMethod keywords. Old terminology still supported for backwards compatibility.
- Support for nested contexts.
- A string containing multiple lines can be treated as a collection of lines by the collection constraints.
- A new context is created before each call to SetUp/Spec/TearDown to ensure that a fresh context is used in each spec.
First public release