- There was a problem building on some systems due to a missing
- Context names were not locally scoped. This prevented us from having contexts with the same name but with different parent contexts. Issue #10
- Support for running a subset of contexts and specs.
- Support for skipping contexts and specs.
- Direct access to root context from nested contexts via Root().
- Support for command line switches for selecting output format.
- Added EqualsContainer for comparing sequence containers.
Version 0.9 (2012-08-28)
- Added support for XUnit XML output format.
- Added EqualsWithDelta constraint.
-Unknown exceptions are now caught and added to the test result. Otherwise Igloo will display a dialog on some operating systems. Igloo should now play nicer with continuous integration servers.
Version 0.8 (2012-11-28)
- Added support for context wide set up and tear down.
- Added support for test listeners.
Version 0.7 (2011-07-30)
- Added support for Visual Studio formatted output (use AssertThat instead of Assert::That to include line numbers of failing tests).
- Added support for custom matchers via Assert::That(42, Fulfills(IsEvenNumber()));
Version 0.6 (2011-01-23))
- Support for Describe/It and When/Then syntax by using #include %lt;igloo/igloo_alt.h>
- Added IsEmpty() and Is().Empty() container constraints
Version 0.5 (2010-10-19)
- Support for assertions on exceptions.
Version 0.4.2 (2010-06-10)
- Added missing include of <memory>.
- Aliases for registration macros moved to its own file to enable customization.
Version 0.4.1 (2010-03-29)
- Fixed: The registration of nested contexts could fail under some circumstances.
Version 0.4 (2010-03-19)
- Support for BDD-style tests using Context/Spec. This replaces the TestFixture/TestMethod keywords. Old terminology still supported for backwards compatibility.
- Support for nested contexts.
- A string containing multiple lines can be treated as a collection of lines by the collection constraints.
- A new context is created before each call to SetUp/Spec/TearDown to ensure that a fresh context is used in each spec.
Version 0.3 (2010-02-16)
First public release